Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring 2008 News!

April 16, 2008

Not too much is happening this spring around here. We are trying to finish up our school work so that we can have a nice summer vacation. We should be finished by the middle of May if we can stay on task and if we have no more sicknesses. For three weeks straight we have had someone sick every week. But, now, everyone seems to be feeling fine.



Phil and Sarah are getting ready to go to the Homeschool prom next weekend. It sounds like this is a very strict prom. It's being put on by several homeschool moms. There are 900 kids coming to it. It's suppose to be very, very fancy. It's being held at a very elegant hotel in downtown Dallas. Sarah and Phil will be spending the night because the prom is not over until 1 a.m. and Phil has to help break down the tables, decorations, etc. He will be working probably until 3 a.m. Yikes! He is getting his costume tonight at a costume rental place nearby. He has to dress up from the Medievel time period. I'm hoping to take Sarah later this week to get her prom dress. She wants a blue dress. That's her favorite color. I'm sure they are going to have a wonderful time!

Sarah will be graduating on May 31st. Mom is planning on coming here for it. Everyone is welcome! We are in the process now of getting her announcements. Everyone will get one soon. She is hoping to get enough money to go to beach camp in Florida with her youth group for her Senior Trip. She's been working hard to save up her money. Her boss from Chick-Fil-A has given her some extra hours and she also has a babysitting job for this weekend. She went to this camp last summer and loved it and is wanting to go back.



Phil and Timothy are making a vegetable garden in our backyard. Timothy is very excited about this. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that he loves to eat? Here is a picture of them planting. I'll keep you posted on how the garden is coming along. :)









We are going camping May 1-4 in Oklahoma. We're all looking forward to that. It looks like a beautiful place. The kids are excited about making S'mores.

Well, I think that is about it on our end. Please browse around the blog because I've just added a lot of pictures. Don't forget to leave comments so that we know you viewed them.

We love you all very much! Please come see us soon, if you can.

Crystal


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Crystal!! I LOVE your website! This is soooo cool! I have dial up and it takes forever for just one picture to open up! But, not for long! We're in the process of buying our FIRST home!! God is so good, you wouldn't believe how God has blessed us through this process. It's quite a testimony that I'll have to tell you when I've got more time. For now, just wanted to say thanks for showing me your site. Please tell Sarah I said congrats on graduating and to have a beautiful time at her prom, sounds like it's going to be so nice. We're all well and I'll write from our new home where I'll have HIGH SPEED INTERNET!!!! Love you so much...Tina.

The Beavin Bunch... said...

Tina,

Thank you for coming to our website and checking out our pictures. I'm very excited about your new home! That is awesome! Please write to me when you get settled and tell me the story.

I love you very much!

Crystal